- These conditions of sale are concluded on the one hand by the company "Carthage Cross Border, Inc." and, on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the website www.krokoo.com referred to below. after "the buyer".
ARTICLE 1. Object
- The company retains the possibility of modifying these conditions of sale at any time, in order to comply with any new regulations or in order to improve the use of its site. Therefore, the applicable conditions will be those in effect on the date of the order by the buyer.
ARTICLE 2. Products
- The products offered are those which appear on the site www.krokoo.com of the company Carthage Cross Border, Inc., within the limits of available stocks. The company reserves the right to modify the product assortment at any time. Each product is presented on the website in the form of a description showing its main technical characteristics (capacity, use, composition, etc.).
ARTICLE 3. Prices
- The company reserves the right to change its prices at any time, it being understood, however, that the price listed in the catalog on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer. The prices indicated do not include delivery costs, invoiced in addition to the price of the products purchased according to the total amount of the order.
ARTICLE 4. Order and payment terms
- Before any order, the buyer must create an account on the site www.krokoo.com. The account creation section is accessible directly from the menu bar. On each visit, the buyer, if he wishes to order or consult his account (order status, profile, etc.), must identify himself using this information.
Krokoo.comoffers the buyer to order and pay for their products in several stages, with secure payment by bank cards.
- the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references, etc.), accept the general conditions of sale, checks the delivery address or enters a new one. Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer. Then, the buyer chooses the payment method of his choice. The next step is to invites them to confirm their order by clicking on the "Order" button. Finally, the buyer is redirected to the secure payment interface in order to securely fill in his personal card references. If the payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed. Payment by credit card is irrevocable. In the event of fraudulent use thereof, the buyer may demand the cancellation of the payment by card.
- The confirmation of an order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, the recognition of having full knowledge of them and the waiver of its own conditions of purchase. All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction. If the buyer has an e-mail address and if he has entered it on his order form, krokoo.com will send him confirmation of the registration of his order by e-mail.
- If the buyer wishes to contact krokoo.com, he can do so by email at the following address: email@example.com
ARTICLE 5. Retention of title
- Krokoo retains full and entire ownership of the products sold until full collection of the price.
ARTICLE 6. Withdrawal
- The buyer has fourteen working days from the delivery of their order to exercise his right of withdrawal and thus return the product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty, with the exception of return costs. The customer must communicate by email and wait for approval before returning the item.
- – Exceptions :
There is no right of withdrawal for:
– Products made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
– the Products when they have been worn, washed, retouched or permanently damaged.
- The customer returns the product, under the same conditions as those in which he received it, that is to say in its original packaging, or failing that, in packaging guaranteeing equivalent protection, accompanied by its label original.
ARTICLE 7. Delivery
- Deliveries are made to the address indicated on the order form. Orders are made by La Poste, a delivery service with tracking. Delivery times are only indicative; if these exceed thirty days from the order, the sales contract may be terminated and the buyer reimbursed.
ARTICLE 8. Tax and VAT
- The buyer will pay the tax and VAT according to the law of their country.
ARTICLE 9. Guarantee
- All products supplied by krokoo.com benefit from the legal guarantee. In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it can be returned to krokoo who will take it back, exchange it or refund it. All complaints, exchange or refund requests must be made by email firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty days of delivery.
ARTICLE 10. Intellectual property
- All elements of the site www.krokoo.com are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of the company. Krokoo, No one is authorized to reproduce, exploit, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site whether in the form of a photo, logo, visual or text.
ARTICLE 11. Personal data
- Krokoo undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the information provided by the purchaser, which he would have to transmit for the use of certain services. As such, the user has the right to access, modify and delete information concerning him. He can request it at any time by email to the following address: email@example.com